If you wish to volunteer as s First Aider at the ND Stadium or other events , you will need the following:
- Provide a copy of your First Aid ( any level acceptable) and CPR/AED Certification - Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider in hard copy or as an email attachment to email@example.com. OR sign up for a class. You can sign up for the appropriate classes at the University Health Services Basic Life Support page.
- Submit a photo on white background and your name for your ID badge to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up online to volunteer for home football games. We count on each of you on Game Day!
- Dress code for First Aiders:
Business-casual khaki, gray, black, or navy pants (EMT/EMS cargo pants included). Knee-length shorts, skirts, and capris in above colors during beginning of season games acceptable—for inclement weather, please dress appropriately. A First Aid vest should be worn over outerwear.
No denim material.
First Aid Attire that includes:
Red Polo, hoodie sweatshirt or zip-up sweatshirt, rain coat/poncho, or vest that is distributed from the Medical Outreach department.
First Aid polos, poncho/rain coat, and vest will be provided for your volunteer service
A variety of items can be purchased at beginning of season
Closed toe, comfortable shoes
Red First Aid or Notre Dame hat permitted (Non-Adidas) when volunteering, as sponsor is now Under Armour
Fanny pack provided with supplies by University Health Services
Notre Dame lanyards will be provided and should be worn with ID badge
- Notre Dame First Aid volunteers work under their CPR/AED/First Aid certification and have standing orders from University Health Services’ Medical Director.
JOIN NOW CLICK HERE
If the above link does not work. cpy and paste the following link into your we browser:
- Come cheer on the Irish and have fun volunteering!
- Any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact email@example.com.