New First Aid Volunteers
If you wish to volunteer as s First Aider at the ND Stadium or other evvents , you will need the following:
- Provide a copy of your First Aid ( any level acceptable) and CPR/AED Certification for the professional rescuer or healthcare provider in hard copy or as an email attachment to email@example.com. OR sign up for a class.
- Submit a photo on white background and your name for your ID badge to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up online to volunteer for home football games. We count on each of you on Game Day!
- Dress code for First Aiders:
Business-casual khaki, gray, black, or navy pants (EMT/EMS cargo pants included). Knee-length shorts, skirts, and capris in above colors during beginning of season games acceptable—for inclement weather, please dress appropriately. A First Aid vest should be worn over outerwear.
No denim material.
First Aid Attire that includes:
Red Polo, hoodie sweatshirt or zip-up sweatshirt, rain coat/poncho, or vest that is distributed from the Medical Outreach department.
First Aid polos, poncho/rain coat, and vest will be provided for your volunteer service
A variety of items can be purchased at beginning of season
Closed toe, comfortable shoes
Red First Aid or Notre Dame hat permitted (Non-Adidas) when volunteering, as sponsor is now Under Armour
Fanny pack provided with supplies by University Health Services
Notre Dame lanyards will be provided and should be worn with ID badge
- Notre Dame First Aid volunteers work under their CPR/AED/First Aid certification and have standing orders from University Health Services’ Medical Director.
JOIN NOW! IPlease copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
- Come cheer on the Irish and have fun volunteering!
- Any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact email@example.com.