Premier Health Care for Notre Dame Students
Domers, we’re here to take care of you.
This is Notre Dame. Everyone expects the best, including University Health Services.
That’s why we hire superb physicians, nationally renowned sports medicine specialists, and experienced nurses—all of whom are fierce patient advocates.
We’re passionate about providing you with prompt and exemplary medical care so you can focus on why you came to Notre Dame in the first place: to receive an experience you can’t get anywhere else.
This site isn’t intended to stand in for a face-to-face interaction with one of our medical professionals, but to introduce you to all the resources that reside right here on Notre Dame’s campus.
Explore, but don’t hesitate to come see us in person.
RECALL: Sanofi has issued a recall of all Auvi-Q epinephrine injectors. Please call us at 574-631-7497 if you need a prescription for an alternate epinephrine injector. 10/29/15
The Flu Vaccine Blitz
is here was a HUGE success!
We administered more than 6700 flu vaccines in 3 FUN days at Stepan last week!
Still need a flu vaccine? Check with our Walgreens pharmacist for availability.
Look who stopped by!
Our VP Erin Hoffmann Harding got her flu vaccine! Did you?
Ask UHS | Top 5 FAQs
- Do I need to make an appointment at UHS? If so, how can I schedule one? Make an appointment.
- How do I use Online Student Health? How to use Online Student Health, 999k PDF
- Does University Health Services offer an on-campus pharmacy? If so, can I use it?
- What are the rates for the 2015–2016 Aetna Student Health Plans?
- Should I receive the flu vaccination? Check with the CDC.
We're located in Saint Liam Hall, the health center building northeast of the Main Building. View Map