Insurance & Billing
Insurance and Account Office Hours
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m EST
Phone: 574-631-7497 press 4, Fax: 574-631-5011
|Connie Morrow, B.S., HIA, ALHC, FLHC, PAHM. Assistant Director, Office Operation|
A student insurance program is available and is designed to supplement the services provided at University Health Services. Students who are covered by the University-sponsored student insurance program will automatically have their insurance claims filed. Otherwise, you will receive an itemized statement to submit to your private insurance carrier. Please be aware that all charges may not be covered.
The waive out website for the 14-15 school year will open Monday July 21. You will receive an email at your ND account with the instructions. The site is closed until then. The deadline is September 15, 2014.
2014 – 2015
Criteria to Waive Out (2014-2015):
- The policy must be with an American based company
- Lifetime Max of $500,000 or better. (NEW 2013-2014)
- Deductible of $500 or less
- Covers Inpatient care with no daily limits
- Covers Outpatient care with no daily limits
- Covers Prescriptions or Has Pharmacy Benefits
- Covers pre-existing conditions
- Covers entire school year.
Note! If you have specific questions about the dental plan, please call 1-877-238-6200.
To enroll in the dental plan, go to AETNASTUDENTHEALTH.com Please note! This link takes you to the Aetna web site.
Additional information regarding the Aetna Student Health plan offered through the University of Notre Dame can be obtained by
- visiting their website
- going to their mailing address which is listed below.
Aetna Student Health
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX 79998-1106
Policy Number 474916
ID Number – your NDID #