Premier Health Care for Notre Dame Students
Still, need a Covid-19 vaccine? You may visit Indiana's Covid-19 Vaccine Map to register. International students may register after they have a campus address in or the surrounding South Bend area.
Students who were Vaccinated at another location other than ND:
If you received your vaccine from a location other than the Notre Dame Vaccine please only put the information for the first dose at this time. Once you receive your second dose, then you will submit that information for your records.
How to Submit Vaccination Information:
Before entering your COVID Vaccine Record, go to the “My Forms” page in the patient portal and complete the form using these instructions:
- Click on COVID Vaccination - Student Form. If you do not have the form, email UHSTech@nd.edu. They will republish your form within 24 hours.
- Make sure your card has your name, manufacturer, date of vaccine, and lot number.
- Complete the form for dose one and dose two if applicable – remember, DO NOT submit information about vaccines you will receive at future dates.
- Attach a JPEG or PDF of your vaccination card to the form and submit.
University Health Services will be available by appointment only during this time. All students, whether on campus or at home, can call UHS for consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 574-631-7497.
This is Notre Dame. Everyone expects the best, including University Health Services.
That’s why we hire superb providers, nationally renowned sports medicine specialists, and experienced nurses—all of whom are fierce patient advocates.
We’re passionate about providing you with prompt and exemplary medical care so you can focus on why you came to Notre Dame in the first place: to receive an experience you can’t get anywhere else.
This site isn’t intended to stand in for a face-to-face interaction with one of our medical professionals, but to introduce you to all the resources that reside right here on Notre Dame’s campus.
Explore, but don’t hesitate to call. We are here for you.
Please visit here.nd.edu for information on the University’s actions to protect the health of the community, academic and research continuity, university operations, student life, and more.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Ask UHS | Top 5 FAQs
- Do I need to make an appointment at UHS? If so, how can I schedule one? Make an appointment.
- How do I get to Online Student Health?
- Does University Health Services offer an on-campus pharmacy? If so, can I use it?
- What are the rates for the 2020-21 Aetna Student Health Plans?
- Should I receive the Covid-19 Vaccine?
We're located in Saint Liam Hall, the health center building northeast of the Main Building. View Map