Premier Health Care for Notre Dame Students
University Health Services (UHS) is available by appointment only. We do not take walk-ins. You can call to schedule an appointment or visit your patient portal to schedule limited appointment types. All students, whether on campus or at home, can call UHS for a consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (574) 631-7497.
UHS is passionate about providing you with prompt and exemplary medical care so you can focus on why you came to Notre Dame in the first place: to receive an experience you can’t get anywhere else.
This site is not intended to replace a face-to-face interaction with one of our medical professionals, but to introduce you to all the resources that reside right here on Notre Dame’s campus.
Explore, but don’t hesitate to call. We are here for you.
Hours of Operation
Masks are required for any in-person visit with patients who are symptomatic.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Ask UHS | Top 5 FAQs
- Do I need to make an appointment at UHS? If so, how can I schedule one? Make an appointment.
- How do I get to Online Student Health?
- Does University Health Services offer an on-campus pharmacy? If so, can I use it?
- What are the rates for the Aetna Student Health Plans?
- Should I receive the Covid-19 Vaccine?
We're located in Saint Liam Hall, the health center building northeast of the Main Building. View Map