Nationally recognized standards of care
UHS is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation’s leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities.
AAAHC accreditation means that UHS:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meets all federal, state, and local laws, as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides
So congratulations; you’ve made an excellent choice.