The best of both worlds: the expertise of Walgreens and the convenience of an on-campus location.
Walgreens Pharmacy in Saint Liam Hall offers you the convenience of a national pharmacy on campus.
Walgreens accepts private insurance and processes insurance claims for prescriptions. In order for Walgreens to file your insurance directly and honor your co-pay amounts, you will need to provide your prescription card or a copy of your card at the time of purchase.
You can pay for your prescription at the time of service using cash, check, credit card, HSA account, or Domer Dollars. The pharmacy also accepts Medicaid for students and dependents.
For convenience, Walgreens offers an “Express Pay Account.” This allows you to enter and store your insurance information and a form of payment online confidentially in the Walgreens system.
Students requesting prescription refills may do so by:
- Walking into Walgreens pharmacy located in Saint Liam Hall
- Calling (574) 239-3847 and using the automated refill service
- Scanning your prescription bottle barcode with your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet
- Setting up auto refills for your regular medication
- Refilling prescriptions at Walgreens.com by Rx number
- Setting up a free Walgreens online account and ordering online from your prescription history
Walgreens offers 3 ways to register:
- Go to Walgreens.com and select the Pharmacy and Health tab.
- Stop by any Walgreens pharmacy.
- Call us at Notre Dame at (574) 239-3847.
Domers: Use the Walgreens Mobile App to register for text message alerts and complete electronic Rx refills.