We can help you lead your life with less pain.
At the McDonald Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab Center, our expert physical therapy team can help you:
- Prevent the loss of function
- Recover from surgery or injury
- Learn new processes to prevent future injuries
- Incorporate helpful exercises into your rehabilitation routine
- Make environmental and personal adaptations that will enable you to function more independently
From manipulation and massage, to electric stimulation and cold packs, to teaching you new exercises, we use a variety of treatments to maximize your movement and prevent future injury.
Stop by to see us on campus in Saint Liam Hall, Room 229 (2nd floor), or call (574) 631-4317 to schedule an appointment. A doctor’s referral is required for the school health plan but may not be needed with other insurance plans. Not all insurance plans require a referral for physical therapy, so contact them prior to receiving therapy.